I was nicely offered to trial the first ever ILoveThisBox beauty sample box. I was a bit sceptical about the beauty sample boxes, but I’m glad to say that I was nicely surprised by this one.
ILoveThisBox brings a fabulous monthly selection of up to 5 luxurious cosmetic samples straight to your door. By working with the best brands and focusing on the latest trends they ensure each month’s box is a real treat.
Delivery is included in your monthly or annual membership fee and you can cancel a monthly membership at any time (which I know is one of the first questions asked by most). The monthly subscription fee is AUD 14.95.
My first impression was, WOW… there are a LOT of full size products included, and some of them are new and or not seen before – which is exactly what you want to get from these sample box services.
The package arrived in good condition and the box/packaging was very cute… and it came with product detail card to tell you exactly what you got.
Want to see what I got in the November box?…
November’s box included:
– NEW Keratinology by Sunsilk Salon Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner full size products – a premium collection formulated with Keratin Micro Technology
– Certified Organic by NATURE, NVEY ECO’s Taupe [#172] Eyeshadow full size product – a lovely taupe eyeshadow colour that is talc free
– POD Liquid Tan Gradual Tanning Face Serum full size product – a light weight serum using a eco-cert vegetable tanning active
– Caudalie Paris skin care samples: Premières vendanges moisturizing cream, Anti-wrinkle serum, Anti-wrinkle ultra-nourishing cream.
– Essie mini nail polish in French Affair from the Spring 2011 Collection
When I first opened the box, there was this AMAZING smell – turned out to be the New Sunsilk Keratinology hair products. These are great and have been my favourite products from the box so far. The nail polish is a gorgeous colour and I’m keen to try out the facial tanning serum.
There was also a discount offer for Magnolia Silver Jewellery included.
All in all, I was very pleased with the first box from ILoveThisBox, and I think that the brands they have partnered up with are quite good and something that I would love to receive. And the goodies were ginormous!
These boxes could also be a great gift for somebody, I mean who doesn’t love getting presents in the mail?
You can check out more about ILoveThisBox over at their website. They also have a blog! Make sure you sign up if you are interested… I think that the cut off date for the December box has passed, but you should be able to get in for the January one!