In my preparation for The Australian Beauty Blogger Weekend (ABBW) the weekend just gone, I booked in a few “must/absolutely/will die if they see me in this state” beauty appointments. A spray tan and an eyebrow shape of course – the two quickest ways to looking polished and ready for any big event where you will be photographed a lot. A lady of beauty can’t be surrounded by 84 other beauty bloggers looking like a ghost with bushy brows now can she?!
I decided to go with the Velocity Tan by Vani-T (rapid tan) as I wanted to be able to wash it off that night, I was catching an early flight the next day to Sydney and I didn’t want to stink the other passengers out. My other reason was that I wanted a natural looking tan (look for formulas that have a green base) that was going to make me look like I just stepped off the beach in the Maldives.
Velocity Tan by Vani-T is the world’s first RAPID Tan with Certified Organic DHA & Quad Bronzing Technology. Vani-T Liquid Sun’s internationally renowned luscious natural and organic based formula is now available to wash and wear in as little as 1 hour (1 hour – light tan, 2 hours – medium tan, 3 – 4 hours – dark tan). Wash off after the desired development time and the colour keeps developing. No waiting for hours for your tan to develop, tan remnants on your sheets, or an excuse for not going to the gym!
- Ecocert Approved DHA (certified organic)
- Quad bronzing technology – uses 4 bronzing ingredients for a deeper, darker looking tan
- Transdermal delivery – unique blend of ingredients provides fast acting tan (1 – 4 hours) and guaranteed perfect fading
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract – moisturising
- Quandong Extract – rich in Vitamin C, diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Australian Kakadu Plum Extract – offering 50 times the Vitamin C of anything else known to man, it offers intense anti-oxidant, anti-aging and collagen building properties
- Cehami – an indigenous Australian botanical which has been used for centuries, and is scientifically proven to contain unprecedented skin renewal, hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties, for younger, healthier looking skin
- Vitamins A & E – anti-oxidants
- Odour inhibitor from essential oil blend
0413 246 657
The salon is the first in Sydney to offer the authentic Moroccan Hammam (pictured below). Treatments can be done in the specially designed Hammam room – an oasis of steam with beautifully tiled walls and soothing oriental oils, where you can relax on a heated marble table which helps stimulate blood circulation and opens the skins pores. They are also the first in Australia to offer the “Gold Facial”, a unique 100% natural and luxurious facial treatment that uses pure 24 carat gold to deliver glow and radiance to the skin.