I have been using the Activance Hair Stimulant now for well over a month and it has been quietly working away in the background, until now!! Lately there have been some stand out moments that made me sit up and think… HEY! This is actually working!!!!
1. At the Brisbane Beauty Bloggers Event, I volunteered my mane for a demonstration of the Cloud Nine The ‘O’ and Lauren McCowan (Creative Director and Stylist for Cloud Nine Australia) quoted “Sarah’s hair is in really good condition*”. As you could imagine, my insides were grinning like a Chesire Cat.
*that may or may not be the exact quote… something along those lines anyway.
2. When I apply this to my damp hair and proceed to comb it, the comb glides through my hair so easily and as a result, I have less hair breakage/fall out.
3. Typically, I lose a LOT of hair, and I have noticed since using Activance that my hair loss has decreased. Sure, I still lose hair, but that is always going to happen and is quite normal. I am happy seeing less hair on my bathroom floor and more on my head!
4. It wasn’t until lately, especially after looking at photos taken of my hair from the Cloud Nine ‘The Wand’ post, that I noticed my hair was looooong. I mean it had GROWN gurll! And that was with curls. Then, more and more people started saying it too!
So I know you are wondering… what in the world is this wonderful “silent hero” you call Activance?
Let’s take a look at this wonder product and what it claims to do…
What is Activance?
Activance is the only stabilised and patented formula on the market that delivers nature’s vital nutrient, Rhodanide, straight to your hair. As rhodanide is essential to forming the bonds that strengthen, nurture, and protect your hair, Activance with Rhodanide helps to make your hair thicker, shinier, stronger, and more vibrant. Even better, it helps to stimulate hair growth by lengthening the hair cycle and reducing hair loss.
Why do I need Activance?
Your hair’s rhodanide levels are constantly depleted by a number of factors, including:
- Day-to-day washing
- Styling, straightening, and perming
- Chemical treatments
- Dietary Imbalances
- Drugs & Medicine
- Health conditions
- Ageing & Menopause
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Free Radicals
- Chemical Pollution
- Environmental conditions such as wind and sun damage.
Indeed, on average, your hair will lose about 36% of its natural rhodanide with each wash. This can leave your hair looking dull and lifeless, and can eventually lead to premature hair loss. However, by using Activance, you can instantly restore these rhodanide levels and enjoy thicker, shinier, stronger, easier-to-manage hair.
I didn’t know about this… What is Rhodanide?
Rhodanide is a natural and vital molecule found in all living cells, including human hair. The biological significance of Rhodanide has been documented in over 200 scientific publications worldwide, with research showing that thinning, dry, damaged and coloured hair has a significantly lower level of Rhodanide than healthy, shiny hair.
Rhodanide consists of nitrogen, carbon and sulphur elements, the three vital elements of all living cells. Rhodanide facilitates the body’s use of sulphur, which has been nicknamed ‘the beauty mineral’ because it keeps hair shiny and healthy. Rhodanide strengthens and stabilises the sulphur-hydrogen bonds in keratin, the protein that forms our hair, enabling the formation of strongly-netted keratin connections between the cuticle layers and cortex of our hair. This strengthens the hair from within, resulting in stable, stronger, more elastic hair with increased volume, improved manageability, and resistance to damage.
As the latest development in hair cosmeceuticals, Activance Hair Stimulant is the only stabilised hair treatment in the world that contains the vital nutrient rhodanide found in egg yolks.
Scientific research showed that after using Activance, consumers reported the following:
Immediately – Up to 90% of users notice a visible increase in hair volume, thickness, and shine.
After 4 weeks – Up to 70% of users report their rate of hair loss reduced or stopped altogether.
After 6 months – 80% of users regrow their hair, and many report significant reductions in scalp irritation, seborrhea and dandruff.
Activance Rhodanide is a crystal clear, colourless, non sticky, fragrant lotion which is suitable for all hair types (note: even on sensitive, problematic or oily hair as it leaves no residue, nor does it build up).
I use it every second day after washing and towel drying my hair. I apply about 15-20 sprays of Activance Rhodanide all over my scalp, then massage through, leave on, and style as per usual. The spray does not weigh the hair down, nor make it sticky, so you can leave your hair to dry naturally or blow-dry as usual.
After using Activance Hair Stimulant for just under 2 months now, I have experienced some outstanding results:
- Hair growth and reduced hair loss – YES! This was the result that I noticed the most. Prior to using Activance, I was malting at a rate that would put my Husky to shame – i.e. A LOT! It was everywhere and wouldn’t stop (so much so that my boyfriend would constantly complain about it, and I would have to vacuum every 2 weeks). I’m happy to say, now that I’m using Activance, my hair loss has decreased and both my boyfriend and I are a lot happier – he is not kicking ‘hair tumbleweeds’ down the hall and I’m not having to vacuum as much (I’m VERY happy about that). I have also noticed (and so have others), that Activance has stimulated my hair growth, by increasing cell multiplication and lengthening the growing phase of my hair cycle it has had a huge growth spurt of late, all thanks to this product. I even have the new hair “fuzz halo” where all the short new hair growing through, stands up on end (doh).
- Protection against chemical and physical damage – I cannot vouch for the protection of chemical damage (as I haven’t done any chemical treatments such as colouring to my hair recently), but in terms of physical damage, I have noticed that my hair was less prone to breakage and split ends whilst using this product. And as I said earlier in the piece, when I applied this to my damp hair and proceeded to comb it, the comb glided through my hair so easily and as a result, I had less hair breakage/fall out.
- Added volume, strength and shine – volume was probably the result I didn’t get as much as I would’ve liked, but it did prevent my hair from looking dull and lifeless. Strength and shine were both noticeable and my hair looked and felt healthier.
- Moisturises and thickens the hair – Activance both swells the hair keratin and allows hair to retain at least 50% more moisture than normal, which decidedly made my hair feel thicker and I noticed increased elasticity and smoother hair follicles, which presented me with less split ends and a smoother, shinier mop of hair.
Activance – eggsactly what my hair needed!